Five island tour designed to show you the very best of Dalmatia in one unforgettable day.
Day Of Mediterranean Perfection
Blue Cave and Hvar Tour starts from Split harbor at 8 AM. By 10 we will have reached the Blue Cave, found on a small island some way off the coast. After a guided tour of this phenomenal monument of nature, we set sail for the island of Vis, home to the award-winning Stiniva Beach. Our next stop is the tiny island of Budikovac, whose turquoise lagoon is simply unmissable. Around lunchtime we take you to the green oasis of Palmižana in the Pakleni Islands just outside of Hvar. The finale of our tour will be a visit to Hvar town, the most glamorous destination in Croatia. We expect to be back in Split harbor around 6 PM.
Blue Cave And Hvar Tour Highlights
- Blue Cave: witness the unique spectacle of blue sunlight entering the sea cave (or grotto.)
- Stiniva: treat yourself to a swim in this gorgeous cove sheltered by tall cliffs.
- Budikovac: small island whose beach can only be described as magical.
- Palmižana: lunch break in a lush green oasis of rosemary and aloe.
- Hvar: rub shoulders with A-list celebrities in the perfect Mediterranean town.
Please note the price does not include lunch at Palmižana. You are welcome to use the break of around two hours to explore the botanical park or the rest of the island with gorgeous views on all sides. If you do wish to have lunch, you can make reservations on board our boat.
Blue Cave & Hvar Tour Meeting Time:
15 minutes prior to departure. Make sure to bring your voucher!
Meeting point: Sinjska 4, Split
Please make sure to come 15 minutes prior to the meeting point and bring your voucher!